Apply Here | New York, New York
2021-04-29 | 55k – 65k Per Year | High School Diploma / GED
- Provide white glove client support for enterprise / high level clients.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments.
- Configuration of client equipment to connect to network and/or domain.
- Provide training to clients in the use of our Citrix services and VPN connectivity for remote access.
- Fundamental knowledge of client/server technologies, Active Directory and Mac/Windows operating systems to identify and address client PC issues.
- Ability to reproduce and document customer issues and if necessary, escalate cases to engineering through documented troubleshooting steps.
- Must have the availability to work outside of your scheduled hours should the need arise.
- Must possess a core understanding and appreciation for excellent customer service.
- Must have the ability to empathize with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Ability to assess and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to function at a high level under pressure and with short deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years of experience in a related field required
- Some college or degree a plus
- Technical licenses or training a plus
- Great attitude, team player always willing to pitch in and take on new tasks
- Proactive/flexible nature